Surgical Adson Cerebellar Retractor:
Surgical Adson Cerebellar Retractor is available in 7 1/2″ (19.1 cm), sharp, 4 x 4 teeth 3/4″ (1.9 cm) x 3/4″ (1.9 cm, angled arms). For more information please visit surgical retractors.
At SurgiPro, we provide:
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
What are the characteristics of surgical adson cerebellar retractors?
- The Adson Cerebellar Retractor from Surgipro is specialized equipment used in neurosurgery treatments.
- The cerebellum can be retracted with this tool, which is protected from harm by the use of cotton strips.
- The ring handles may be locked and retained at a specific width thanks to a ratcheting mechanism.
- This retractor also comes with straight or angled arms, as well as sharp or blunt prongs, making it highly adaptable equipment that can accommodate any surgeon preference or patient demand.
Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments are available, call us at (877) 252-5865 or send a message.