5 1/2" (14 cm)
This surgical instrument is used in cardiothoracic procedures for anastomosis between two vessels.
At SurgiPro, we provide
- Satinsky Clamp is a top-quality stainless steel surgical tool made in Germany. To check different varieties of the product visit thoracic & cardiovascular Instruments.
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
What are the silent features of satinsky clamp?
- Satinsky Debakey Vascular Clamps are used to prevent blood from flowing through blood vessels.
- The targeted segment is held in place by this clamp, while blood continues to flow through the unclamped side.
- It's designed specifically for use in cardiothoracic surgery.
- finger-ring grips and a ratchet lock mechanism are among the features, as are innocuous teeth that perform jobs with minimal impact to the surrounding structure.
- The slightly angled u-shaped jaw grips the vessel well enough without damaging or crushing the vessel's walls.
- The overall length of the instrument is 9 3/4".
- It is available in a variety of sizes and styles to support a wide range of orientations and sizes.
- The instrument's body is made entirely of medical-grade stainless steel, ensuring its lifespan and durability.
Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments are available, Call us at (877) 252-5865.