1 3/4" (4.4 cm), angled jaws, 8 mm x 1.2 mm
Diethrich Micro Bulldog Clamp:
The surgical instrument is used for clamping and occluding blood vessels during cardiothoracic surgical procedures
SurgiPro offers a variety of products.
- German Surgical Instruments of Surgical Grade with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Shipping is free! For all orders over $100 in the continental United States, shipping is free.
- Call us (toll-free) at 877 252-5865 or send a message here for custom changes to any of our surgical instruments.
What are the features of a micro bulldog clamp?
- During cardiothoracic surgical procedures, the Diethrich Micro Bulldog Clamps are utilized to clamp and occlude blood arteries.
- The characteristics include a tweezers-shaped body with ribbed thumb support handles, as well as serrated jaws for tightly grasping vessels without injuring their walls or surrounding structure.
- These devices are made of German surgical stainless steel of the highest quality.
- This metal keeps it light and rust-resistant.
- The overall length of the instrument is 1 7/8" and it has angled jaws for a secure grasp like foreceps.