Surgical Schnidt Hemostatic Forceps:
- During surgical operations, Schmidt Tonsil Hemostatic Forceps are used to clamp or block blood arteries to control bleeding.
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
- They help to keep your sample containers stable, preventing breakage and sample loss.
- Tonsil surgery is a technique that involves the removal of tonsils.
- After tonsil removal, it’s ideal for clamping tissue, holding tonsil sponges, and putting packing in place.
- Frequently used as hemostats to stop bleeding during tonsillectomy procedures.
Jaws with serrations
- The hemostat’s jaw pressure is controlled by a ratcheted locking mechanism.
- Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments are available, call us at (877) 252-5865 or chat with us.