Surgical Schlesinger Pituitary Rongeur:
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
What are the characteristics of Schlesinger Pituitary Rongeur?
- Rongeurs are mostly utilized to remove the spinous process and bony prominence.
- Pituitary rongeur is a surgical tool that is used to remove bone pinch by pinch, allowing surgeons to avoid damaging nerves and blood vessels.
- Depending on how many bones must be removed during treatment.
- Instruments have varied jaw widths and sharpnesses depending on the use.
- Upcut and down-cut rongeurs are favored depending on the indication and needs, and jaws are also built at varying angles of a degree for a better approach.