Adson Tissue Forceps with Tooth:
- Adson Tissue Forceps with toothed at the tip are used for handling dense tissue, such as in skin closures.
- During surgery, tissue forceps are used to grip or move tissue.
- They can also be used to clean wounds of foreign matter.
- Tissue forceps are mainly tweezer-style and come in a variety of sizes, straight or curved, and toothed.
- The teeth help to maintain the tissue in place and prevent harm to the surgical site.
- The teeth can be 1×2 teeth, 2×3 teeth, 3×4 teeth, or any other combination.
At SurgiPro, we provide
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
- Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments is available, Call us (Toll-Free) at 877 252-5865 or send a message here.