Box of 12
Snap-on handle allows to easily place the cervical stop against the cervical wall.
Uterine Manipulator:Uterine Manipulator is Ideal for Laparoscopic Tubal Occlusion, Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Minilaparotomy, Salpingoplasty.
- "Snap-on handle allows to easily place the cervical stop against the cervical wall.
- Reduced catheter shaft diameter (4.5mm) allows for easy insertion.
- Unique pear-shaped balloon conforms to anatomy and allows for a secure seal of the cervical opening to prevent injection leaks
- The flexible extension prevents cracking of Luer fitting
- Atraumatic beveled catheter tip reduces trauma to the uterine wall
What are the characteristics of uterine manipulators?Gynecologic surgeons need uterine manipulators when doing laparoscopic surgeries as one of the most important surgical instruments.
The uterine manipulator is a straightforward one-time-use gadget. It uses an internally inflated balloon to keep the uterus stable. It has a forward cup to displace the ureter, retract the bladder, and define the colpotomy incision correctly, as well as a reverse cup to keep the pneumoperitoneum in place. The locking-unlocking screw enables independent motions between the internal shaft and the cup that delimits the vaginal fornices if necessary.
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free Shipping! In the continental United States for all orders over $100.
- Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments are available, call us (Toll-Free) at 877 252-5865 or ask queries.