Surgical Reusable Scalp Raney Clips:
- Raney clip is a clip that secures the coronal flap in place, similar to how a paper clip secures a bunch of papers.
- To control bleeding, Raney clips are utilized instead of Cautery or hemostatic forceps such as Cushing forceps and mosquito artery forceps.
- Using a Raney Scalp Clip The scalp clips are detached and placed using forceps.
- These forceps come in a variety of styles.
- They’re made of German surgical stainless steel and may be sterilized and reused.
- These neurosurgery devices are designed to be used for a long time.
- Surgical Grade, Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments.
- Free delivery! In the continental United States for all orders above $100.
- Custom modifications of any of our Surgical Instruments are available, call us at (877) 252-5865 or share your queries here.